Ditutup

I need a rewriter

I need somebody to rewrite articles for me. The articles that I will send to you will be mainly about computer, technology and around 500 words (Some will be more and some will be less).

The rewritten articles should be perfect in grammar, spelling,etc... and can bypass checkers such as copyscape.

My rate is 0.5$ per article. 60% of the payment will be made right after I have received the rewritten articles and the rest 40% will be made after they have been checked.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask.

Kemahiran:

Lihat lebih lanjut: i need a rewriter, i made a payment, i have a question for you, i need perfect, 500 words article computer, article technology 500 words, bypass copyscape, computer 500 words, 500 words computer, computer article 500 words, perfect rewriter, 500 words computer technology, 500 computer words, technology articles 500 words, articles computer 500 words, perfect article rewriter, 500 words technology articles, articles need technology, technology article rewriter, rewriter rate, grammar question, need somebody, grammar article rewriter, article rewriter grammar, words technology

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) HCM, Vietnam

ID Projek: #382400

7 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job

mytux

i can do that for $0.5 @article,and i can do 4-6 articles @day.. best regard.

$30 USD dalam 10 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
tengtu

i can do that for $0.5/article,and i can do 3-5 articles/day.

$30 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
braham2008

no comment thanks u see my pbm

$30 USD dalam 6 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
KategorieC

I'll do it,even my occupation and education is to write the whole week on my computer :)

$30 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
turbodin

i am a engineering student so i will be able to do it efficiently with 0.5 $ per project in 3-5 days

$35 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
mailashish89

I can do one $0.5 article in 1 day.

$30 USD dalam sehari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
anum321

HELLO SIR, I am interested in your project. I was too looking for long term projects, and I will not let you down. I will do the work with my heart, and my work will reflect the hard work, I am posting you Lagi

$33 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0