We are looking for a technical writer to write articles on the .NET technology. The articles can be range from [url removed, login to view], C#, SQL SERVER, Silverlight, Ajax technology. Here are the details:
1) Article must be at least 1000 words long
2) Article must accompany sample code
3) Article should have images if necessary
4) Article must be in a text file format (use notepad). To link to images just use the <img> tag.
5) The author has to come up with the list of articles. But please note that articles should be ranging from intermediate to advance. Sorry, no beginner stuff.
Article must be in a text file format (.txt). Please note that word documents are NOT accepted. Each article must be placed in the separate folder with all the images and sample code files. The final folder must be zipped and submitted. The articles must be submitted as written so I can go through each of them and alter it if I have to.
The article MUST be original. Any article found copied and plagiarized would not be accepted and the bidder will be reported to this website.
Please also note that if the author performs good job on the article then this can become a long term opportunity.
Priority will be given to authors who can show some previous work.