This project is best suited to someone who has or wants to get experience in MonoMac and ideally WebView and Xcode Interface Builder.
You will need to install [url removed, login to view] (can be downloaded on a free trial), Mountain Lion OSX, and the latest Apple developer kit.
See this URL for advice on how to get started: [url removed, login to view]
The deliverable would be c# code that does the following:
0) Create a sample Project in Xamarin.Mac. Double click the MainWindow.xib.
1) xcode Interface builder is launched. add a WebView control and Textbox for an address bar.
2) Back in Monodevelop, write code in AwakeNib to Invoke the Window as a modal window*
3) Textbox assigns the MainFrameUrl of the WebView object
4) c# code captures the document loaded event, which in turn can set the MainFrameUrl to something else.
5) I intend to copy/paste and re-use with a larger app so it has to be clean and clear, and I might require a short email exchange.
I have attempted this code but it it is not getting the document completed event and I can't find help online.
I think my problem is that I don't know how to add an Action in xcode Interface Builder.
I think it might need some Objective-C added to the controller .m file, but that's where my knowledge is weak.
*I also don't know how to successfully invoke the window modally. Apparently if you invoke from NSApplication object, that's it, but for me it doesn't work cleanly.
To help you get a head start, I don't mind sending what I have done so far, which is the code but
(1) the document completed event doesn't fire
(2) the modal window starts up but doesn't seem to shut down cleanly