We need an Umbraco CMS package that will read from a sql server database and will import the data from a table in it into an the umbraco instance it is installed on.
after installation of the package in umbraco (it needs to be installed in the standard way you install a package, that is - select the archive in the developer section, etc... if you have another way of installing please describe it) there will be a special developer section which when clicked upon will give this wizard:
(1) Enter the connection string e.g Server=MyServer;Database=MyDb;Trusted_Connection=True -->
(2) Enter the table name --->
(3) select the fields from that table --->
(4) select a document type --->
(5) Map the sql server fields selected in step (3) into the document type properties --->
(6) Select a parent id (a node which is the parent of the imported items) --->
(7) save this configuration
* the connection string should allow for "(local)" (local instance of sql server 2008)
* Proven previous experience with Umbraco/Umbraco packages is a must, please attach a portfolio
* Full commented source code
* We are aware of the CMS Import package, but we only need a partial functionality of it (SQL Server 2005, 2008)
You are allowed as far as we are concerned to market the package in the umbraco package market.