I currently own a Windows-Server shared server at HostExcellence and i would like to transfer my main domain over to a dedicated server (because of growing traffic).
I still haven't decided where to buy the dedicated server and would also like to get a recommendation from you about a high level dedicated server that can take the high usage of my domain.
The main domain currently handles my Payments API that crashes under the hosted server after a few hours and this causes me to loss money. so the new dedicated server should have at least 4gb of memory and 40gb's hd (traffic can be as low as 5gb a month) that can handle high usage of API calls.
The domain transfer should include:
1. Setting up the new Dedicated server (IIS, Plask, DNS, Firewall, Ftp, MySQL, etc,..)
2. Transfer MySQL db's from old server.
3. Transfer .Net project from old server.
4. Assign a few sub domain redirects.
5. Setup my godaddy's domain namespaces to work with the new server.
6. The new server should be ready and organized to allow more domains transferred in the future.