Manage employee information, attendance, job review and wage/salary.
Should at least have the following features:
1. Employee information - bio data, contact, position, hire day, tax information, eligible holiday, job review history, salary revision history etc. At least 6 user define stream fields. Event alert or email notification before event such as employee's birthday or membership expiration.
2. Attendant management - clock in, clock out, working hours, leave records, etc. Support manual input and card reader.
3. Wage and salary calculation - working hours, daily, weekly, semi-monthly,, with tax exemption, tax withhold, advanced payment, bonus, etc.
4. Job review - include information such as review title, employee name, job title, reviewer name, review period, review date, review items (add/editable and selectable), employee self rating score (1-10), reviewer rating score (1-10), comments. Can print, import or export job review forms. open to your existing design/experience or can refer to web sites such as [url removed, login to view], etc.
5. Asset tracking - simple company asset tracking on equipments borrowed by employees.
6. Reports - employee, attendant, salary payment history, review, assets, etc.
Multi-language support (default is English but can display other language depending on user’s selection). Using VB.net with MS SQL Express 2008. Installable Under Windows 7 or XP. Including VB.net source code without third party software library or utility, etc.
Need to have experience in doing these software before, please send program demo for consideration.
1. In wage and salary, if a salary employee’s year-to-date absent time is more than his/her yearly eligible time (ex. 80 hours or 2 weeks, defined in the employee record), the salary will be deducted. Hourly employee work 40hr/weekly, after 40 hours, 1.5 times the nomral hourly rate is calculated.
2. The income withhold include: federal income withhold, state income withhold, city income withhold, FICA withhold, medicare withhold, FITA. The payslip will include the gross and all the dedutable/withhold items amounts.
3. Reports – employee informaiton, attendant records, employee salary payment history, weekly or monthly company salary payment, job review, assets, asset borrowed records, etc. need to use Crystal Report or Microsoft Report View.