I need somone to take an existing program I had built for myself and upgrade it. I have the original code and will send it to the awarded contractor.
Basics of operation:
1. uses google, bing, yahoo to search for all domain names which result from a keyword search.
2. takes those resulting domains and in a second step will gather the [url removed, login to view] solutions information for the domain owner rotating IP's via an IP rental service.
3. also scans the website for contact emails also during the process (not seeing problems on this stage)
4. exports to xls/csv file
1. is not rotating IP's as it should causing the results to not be complete (they used to be 100%)
2. it seems that there are captcha errors causing the failures of whois and Godaddy so the programmer needs to change the program to look at all three options- it already is programmed for 3 including network solutions- prior to giving up an error message.
3. program needs return 90%+ results as it has in the pass through a combination of improving the processes above.
4. would like to set a background color in order to recognize the latest revision to the software.
5. Improve functionality in any way possible to speed up the entire process.
Will include current program, source code, and anything else needed. Would like to see this project turned around in about a week.