I have a membership site that I want to integrate with Paypal:
1. Membership subscriptions via Paypal, automatically rebills every 30 days.
2. Payments are credited to their account
3. Referral commissions are already being credited for each member.
4. If rebilling fails, can we get notified by Paypal, so we can place their account on hold?
5. They should also be able to withdraw their accumulated commissions back to their Paypal account, after admin approval for withdraw.
Website details will be given to selected bidder
members join for free, but in the accounts area there is a button to upgrade their account, which should start a subscription for $12.95 every 28 days. Right now it works, but it charges Paypal $12.95 as a one time fee, then it activates the member's account for the month. We need to make it rebill after 28 days.