I'm using a third party file upload control (FileVistaControl from [url removed, login to view]) in my asp.net 3.5 project.
Everything works fine except that I cannot seem to raise the FileVistaControl_Uploaded event, which should fire after an upload has completed.
What I need
I need a code example (and anything else you deem necessary) as to how the FileVistaControl_Uploaded can be raised. Here's the main requirement, and what very few programmers seem to understand:
THE SOLUTION HAS TO WORK ON MY SERVER - NOT JUST YOURS!
I'm using a pretty standard Windows2003 server, II6, .net 2.0 sp2, .net 3.0 sp2, .net 3.5 sp1. It is a brand new server and everything on it works fine, including .net framework versions.
So, if you provide untested code which I use in my project, and it does not work, then there is no way I can pay you. I need to you help me with MY project, not one you build for yourself.
The competent provider will have many opportunities to come in the future.
I have attached my code for you to look at, laugh at, and test. I'm happy to provide other information and access, such as FTP, etc.
You'll need to let me know what you need in terms of resources. Please don't ask for items you should be finding on your own, such as the trial version of the control.
- This is an ASP.net project.
- The purpose of FileVistaControl_Uploaded event is so that I can execute various commands after the file(s) have been uploaded, such as sending an email confirmation, etc.
The second attachment includes .cs files
How to get paid:
- Demonstrate the solution on your system.
- I put the money in escrow.
- You deliver the solution to me and I test on my server. If/when it works, I will transfer from escrow to you.