I need ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with code snippets or images if needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY, like tutorials on [url removed, login to view] (e.g. [url removed, login to view] )
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes like "Introduction to ASP.NET" which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area of programming.
If you are interested, please respond in this form:
Subject: Subject of the article
Description: One or two sentences description of article
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or more tutorials, but please do it in form like above. It is easiest to do and the best if you choose subjects where you already have strong knowledge.
Format of the tutorial is very simple HTML which is described in file attachment TutorialFormat.doc.