Project language: English
Environment: ASP.NET 2 (VS 2005) C# with MDB (2000 or XP) database
The work: building "open" code.
We will combine this module to a shopping cart project
1. The project deal with simple formatting of message (1 page) that the code is sending to the site manager by e-mail
2. At the present , when sending e-mail from code to site admin it looks like :
City=Tel Aviv .. etc.
You can see that there is no format, only the field name and the content.
3. The selected supplier will be given the code of present situation. He/She should build a new function that get all those fields currently in code as a record (class) and make a formatted string that when sent by e-mail by the code, the site administrator (using our system) will see a nice format of arranged data as familiar standard, seen in other sites.
4. Programmer may need to build a string as HTML format that will be sanded as e-mail in HTML format by the code.
5. Supplier that uses Skype or Yahoo Messenger for chat communication will be preferred. Please mention if you use such tool and WHAT ARE THE HOURS THAT YOU ARE FREE TO CHAT REGARDING THE PROJECT if you won.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $60 untuk pekerjaan ini
BEST PRICE AND BEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER TOO.. I WILL BE ABAILABLE ONLINE, ANYTIME YOU SUGGEST, BECAUSE MY CLIENTS ARE GLOBAL. SELECT ME ASAP. THANKS. -TUHIN
Hi sir, I have 4 years experience on .Net and Sqlserver. I'm willing to do this project by your requirement. if need i could provide a demo by your requirement. Regards!
Hi, I have 6 years experience with .NET (C# and VB) and 8 years with SQL server. I have provided solutions like this to previous clients. I am based in the UK and am a native English speaker.
Dear sir, I will provide you the better solution for this project. what ever your issues will be solved within the time limit. Thanks and regards Angel Soft Technical Staff
We are a group of software developers having more than 5 years of experience in sw developement we believe in providing high quality solutions in promised deadlines