We would like to create a secure fileshare site with the ability to share, send, and access up to 10 gigabytes of files and folders in our database using any type of Web browser – Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc. We need this solution to be easy to use on both Windows and Mac operating systems. This means the site needs to be able to get past all firewalls. In addition, the interface must be intuitive and easy to understand.
Admin Requirements for Site:
1. To share and distribute files within our current Excel database to client
2. To make edits within existing documents in realtime – edits must be uploaded in realtime
3. To upload and delete MS Word, Excel, and PDF documents in real time
4. To e-mail documents within our database
Client Requirements for Site:
1. To download documents within our database
2. To e-mail documents within our database
Core Project Objectives:
1. To create multiple user accounts in order to provide both Admin and Client with the ability to access database information remotely.
2. To divide events data into separate tables – Events, County, Date, Cost, and Score
3. To create table relationships between the separated data – when you click on a specific date, you can see the events that correspond with that date
4. To link data to downloadable PDFs of corresponding event evaluations
Example: If a user wants to view all events on June 2, they can pull down a dropdown menu item, select the date and see all the events on that particular day.
Proposed Project Completion Date: Feb. 2, 2009
* Open to other database solutions.