.NET Applications Programmer II
Location: Aurora, CO (on-site FTE only) [U.S. Citizenship Required]
The ICX Group is looking for a .NET Applications Programmer III (C#/ASP.NET). The candidate will work closely with customers, Business Analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. The candidate will be Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. The position will be primarily working in an AGILE environment. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. We are looking for a candidate with a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies. * Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience programming/systems analysis experience.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides design development of projects involving C#/ASP.NET application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications. *.NET v 4.6
• Create and maintain Windows Service Applications in C#/SQL Server. *SQL Server 2016
• Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
• Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team, while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
• Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
• Reviews test results and directs further development.
• May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer.
• May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
• May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of enterprise-wide application development environment
• Experience creating and maintaining Windows Service applications in C#/SQL Server
• Experience building and supporting web applications
• Xamarin experience, a plus
• Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
• Experience with project management
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
• Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
• BI project experience, a plus
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on small to medium development projects as a project team leader that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on more than one project at a time as a project team member.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $53818 untuk pekerjaan ini
Project: .NET application Development Skills: VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, Sping, EJB, C#, MSSQL Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Desktop and webapp development Team Size: Dedicated Programmers