I am looking for a developer who has developed a job board website previously. The project is to design and develop a country based computer/IT jobs job board.
Job Seeking Features
* Search jobs by location, date range, categories, Job type and keywords.
* View all jobs posted by a specific employer
* Find out how often your resume was viewed by interested employers.
* Set up job notification agents to automatically get matching jobs by email everyday.
* Submit your resume to any registered employer from your account with one click.
* Add Jobs to Inbox for later viewing.
* Apply to multiple Jobs with one click.
* Post Private resumes
* Make resume searchable or unsearchable
* Update your profile at any time.
* Subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list from your account.
* Email a specific job to a friend.
* Retrieve forgotten passwords by automated email.
* Save time with the easy-to-use and clean user interface.
* Search resumes by date range, location, industry, Job type and keywords.
* Add, edit and delete jobs from your account on the fly.
* Find out how often each posting has been viewed by job seekers.
* Build your company profile and upload a company image or logo.
* Professional display of job searches and resume details for easy reading.
* Resumes sent to employer are saved in private inbox for viewing at a later time.
* Save time with flexible and powerful resume search interface.
* Ability to display resume details in a printer friendly format without any images/colors for easy printing.
* Ability to easily sign-up online for Memberships, Job packages, job postings or resume database access.
* Automatically receive automated emails notifying of expiring jobs or expiring memberships to give the chance to renew online
* Broadcast e-mails to job seekers and/or employers who signed up for the mailing list.
* Add, edit, and delete jobs.
* Add, edit, and delete employers.
* Add, edit, and delete job seekers.
* Add, edit, and delete job categories.
* Enjoy total control over global site configurations.
* Add, delete web site polls for interactive surveys with job site visitors.
* Print mailing list of job seekers and employers in the database along with their contact information.
* Get general statistics summary including the number of registered job seekers, registered employers, pending job orders, active jobs, active resumes in the database and searched keywords and categories statistics.
* Control job expiry dates.
* Control resume expiry dates.
* Define featured Jobs to be displayed on homepage
* Define featured employers to be displayed on homepage, with direct link to employers job listing.
* Real-time credit card processing and approvals for use by employers while posting jobs or viewing resumes.
* SSL support, for the ability to capture Credit Cards on the Job Site
* Real-time invoicing and management for non credit card orders.
* Admin can charge employers for posting a job.
* Admin can charge employers for viewing the resume database.
* Set up multiple flat-fee memberships for Employers with varying prices, time periods and access levels - including free trial memberships.
* Set up multiple job packages for Employers for bulk job purchase discounts.
* Admin can run the application as a free / commercial service or a combination of the two.
* Admin can view all successful transactions made on the job site.