We’re a software company that has a software that needs to have certain functionalities, but we have a lot of work and we are in desperate need of help
Our software is written in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, using managed DirectX9.0
We need someone with strong knowledge of managed DirectX 9.0 to do several tasks. We prefer someone that we can communicate, in the future, for future work in this software.
Our software has 2 fazes. Faze 1, is the main software module. Faze 2 is the module we are asking you to work with us.
In Faze 2 we have a system with 3 viewports. All viewports should show the same image. The 3th viewport shows the full image, and this viewport is not to be changed. The changes are to be made to viewport 2, and mainly viewport 1.
In Viewport 1, we need to:
1) Load an image to the first viewport, occupying the visible area, but maintaining the proporcionality
2) Allow to redimensionate the image, always maintaining proporcionality
3) There should be applied color filters to the image:
4) The Secound viewport should show the image of the area where the mouse is passing by.
5) The image should be seen at the upper left corner
6) Allow image rotation
7) Determine, in mm, the distance between two points (given in the program)
8) Create the Bezier curves, between points (given by the program)