I would like to have a restaurant POS system that written in [url removed, login to view] 2005 (C#) with Mysql as a localhost with mySQL ODBC driver for my dessert company. Since I don’t have time to implement the system, I would like someone to help me on this system. My budget is around 300 to 400USD.
The system will perform the following features and functions
• Table management
• Order entry (item can be inserted by selection in category or item number, and user should be recorded for each order entry)
• Category for Items
• department setup
• Time Clock
• Employee setup
• User setup
• Vendor Setup
• Vendor payment
• Company name
• Print Receipt (header follow by Company Name)
• Print item request for food serving
All of the record cannot be deleted by the users. For example, item can be void if the customer does not want it, or table can be void and give out the reason. Once the food is served, order cannot be void until payment is received.
Please notice that source code is needed to provide back to me. You are allowed to use the system to sell it to other customer in the future. I will not use this for selling purpose, I just use this system that for my dessert places.
• [url removed, login to view] 2005 (preferring VB.Net for the interface and C# for the class, data access object, module, and connection string)
• mySQL (Unicode required)
• Crystal Report built in with [url removed, login to view] 2005, we do not need any other crystal report version.