Please provide quotation and estimated time required for development.
Development of an Authentication plugin for Windows Media Server 2003
Windows Media Services SDK, C#
Development of a Windows Media server authentication plugin:
- support two authentication models, encrypted token and SQL database query
- Token mode must decrypt token string to match filename, expire time, IP address (optional)
- SQL mode must allow SQL access (via [url removed, login to view] provider) to DB to do custom lookups. Ability to use query string parameters in SQL statement.
- Free folder support (define sub-folder that will not be authenticated)
- Connection “hammering” (temp. block connections from IP if too many requests within interval occur)
- Concurrent IP limits (limit number of connections per IP)
Please do not include the following in your quote, however feel free to discuss your ability / additional cost to implement:
- (optional) pay-per-second functionality (using DB access. Allowing user to add time while viewing and have it take effect immediately)