I need to use WiFi to log into my raspberry Pi4 while controlling a device thru LAN with a static IP. When I connect the Ethernet I lose remote access thru WiFi
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
I am looking for a freelancer who can assist me with a project involving WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for my Raspberry Pi4. The main goal of the project is to be able to log into my Raspberry Pi4 using WiFi while simultaneously controlling a device through LAN with a static IP. However, I have encountered an issue where connecting the Ethernet cable results in losing remote access through WiFi.
- I have both WiFi and Ethernet available for my Raspberry Pi4.
- My Raspberry Pi4 is running on Raspbian.
- The end goal of this project is to have full control over an IoT device through WiFi while also being able to connect to the Raspberry Pi4 through Ethernet for other purposes.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in working with Raspberry Pi4 and its operating system, Raspbian.
- Knowledge and experience in configuring network settings and managing both WiFi and Ethernet connections.
- Familiarity with IoT device control and the ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Strong understanding of LAN networking and static IP configurations.
ID Projek: #37502372