We are resellers of datacenter (HTTP(S)/SOCKS5) and residential proxies (HTTP/S).
Residential: We have a documented API system for our residential proxies to create sub-users, add/remove bandwidth, set expiration, generate sticky sessions, view bandwidth usage, get user info, bind/unbind IP, blacklist domains etc.
Datacenter: We will need a back-end system that allows for the streamlined sale and distribution of proxies, which are purchased in bulk from a supplier/(s). All requests to the datacenter proxies will need to pass through a reverse proxy, which will authenticate and filter requests as per our team's predefined settings, before forwarding the request to the designated proxy.
The reverse proxy system will need to support:
- large concurrent requests (10,000+), as well as scalability for more.
- IP authentication support (user defined within client dashboard)
- Username:password auth support (random generated password)
- Maximum concurrent thread limiting (defined within admin dashboard)
- Bandwidth usage tracking
- DNS blacklisting
- Originating IP address blacklist
- Request logging support (originating IP, target host, URI)
// API documentation for Residential Proxies and API Key will be provided via PM.
Admin Dashboard Features:
Administrator will be able to define multiple service plans which are available for purchase from the public web site. With each service plan the administrator will be able to define the following parameters:
// DATACENTER PACKAGES
- Plan Name
- Plan Type (unlimited bandwidth vs limited bandwidth)
- Allocated bandwidth (GB)
- Number of proxies (assigned from the total available pool)
- e.g. Total available proxies: 10,000 => 1,000 proxy package | 2,500 proxy package | 5,000 proxy package
- Plan prices for unlimited/limited bandwidth packages (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly)
- Number of whitelisted IPs (default: unlimited = 1, limited = 3)
- Additional pricing for extra IP whitelists
- Maximum number of concurrent connections/threads allowed (default: 200 threads)
- Additional pricing for higher threads (500 threads)
- Administrator will purchase SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxies in bulk from a supplier, receive a plain text / CSV file, or through an API, which is uplaoded into the administration panel. Each proxy contained within the file will be added to the database as an available proxy.
- If proxies are retrieved through an API, a custom timer may be set, e.g. every 15 min, 60 min, 1 day etc, which will make an API call to retrieve an updated list.
- Proxies must be categorized by supplier, as in the future there may be more than one supplier used for different packages.
- Upon purchase of a service plan, the system will automatically assign the necessary number of proxies to the user's account.
- The system will do its best to diversify proxy assignment across users as much as possible, so assignment is spread evenly across proxies and user base
DATACENTER + RESIDENTIAL
- Create/view/modify (upgrade/downgrade) existing user packages.
- Find package by user
- View current bandwidth usage
- Suspend/unsuspend/terminate package
- Extend existing package expiration date
- View/modify authorized IPs (datacenter)
- Modify/reset username:password authentication
- Set global or individual DNS blacklists (view/modify)
- View user request logs
- View error logs
Customer Dashboard Features:
- Optional 2FA
- Recaptcha v2 protection
- Purchase plan
- View plan (no. of proxies, thread limit, expiration, bandwidth usage)
- View rotating proxy (IP auth or User:pass format)
- Authentication: IP whitelist, username:password
- Purchase bandwidth
- View plan (bandwidth usage/expiration)
- Top up
- Generate residential proxy
- Choose region, or 'worldwide', or 'random'
- Choose rotation type: sticky | each request
- Add/remove IP whitelist (via API)
- Reset password
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2350 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I am 7+years of experienced full-stack web developer. Thanks for overall short description about the project. I am happy to start the work. Do you have any detail document?
Hi. Hope you are doing well. I am quite sure to handle this Proxy Reselling Admin panel. Let's discuss and find the way to make it perfection. I am ready to share my opinions and start immediately.