Project details are as follows:
Writing CEH Examination Practice Questions as per the latest objectives of the exam.
Various important points about the question bank are given below:
1. Number of Questions: 375
2. Question types: Multiple choice single answer, Multiple choice multiple answers. Up to 6 multiple answers, minimum 4 should be given for each question. Each question should have an explanation for right and wrong answers.
3. Flash card explanation: Flash card explanation is a small notes that provide contextual notes on the given topic
4. Each question should be marked with the relevant exam objective that the question belongs to.
5. The questions should be of difficulty level as that of the actual exam.
6. The question bank will become the intellectual property of the Company
7. The ideal candidate should be CEH Certified with relevant industry/training experience. If you are in the same profession (training/teaching management subjects), certification is not necessary. Past experience in writing questions is an advantage.
8. Short listed authors need to send a 10 sample questions before approval and initial payment.
[login to view URL] agree that the work they have produced is original and not plagiarized the work of others. You may be required to sign an agreement, if necessary.
All questions will be checked with copyscape before acceptance. All rights will be with us after acceptance.
10. Duration: 4-6 weeks.
11. The document is to be deliverable in PDF format. Any figures may be hand-drawn with relevant details.
12. Training institutes may also bid if they have appropriate resources, like qualified staff.
For more information on CEH Examination check this out:
[login to view URL]