We use HPXML (Home Performance XML) extensively. There are some breaking changes when the spec got bumped from HPXML 2.3 to HPXML 3.0. We currently don't generate our own HPXML 2.3 (or any version). But we need to start generating 3.0 files and converting 2.3 files to 3.0.
We need to do this in Node.js. Any Node.js libraries on NPM can be used for the conversion and generation. Here are the needs specifically:
1. Generate valid HPXML 3.0 file from inputs from a database.
2. Convert existing HPXML 2.3 files to 3.0. We only need to support a subset of HPXML 3.0 as defined by a Schematron schema. Because we only need to support the Schematron subset the problem is significantly simpler.
3. Testing: Create HPXML 3.0 files from 2.3 files and validate them against the HPXML 3.0 spec and Schematron spec. We want to test every combination of HPXML 2.3 inputs that are relevant to the Schematron spec. For example, create 2.3 files using every combination of enumerations listed in XSD. If an XML node value is numeric, test the min, max and a number in between. The number of combinations will be very high (millions of combinations) but fortunately validation runs very quickly. Convert all of these generated 2.3 files to 3.0 and run them through the HPXML 3.0 validator and Schematron validator. Fix the errors that we find in the conversion. We can help with compute resources if needed.
4. Convert ~100K HPXML 2.3 files to 3.0, validating each one against both the HPXML 3.0 schema and the Schematron schema
5. Generate ~100K HPXML 3.0 files from source data in the database (and validate those). These generated HPXML files should match the converted 2.3 files. If they don't we can consider why and decide to fix them or not.
HPXML Spec (XSD, history): [login to view URL]
HPXML 2.3 to 3.0 changelog: [login to view URL]
HPXML Validator: [login to view URL] (This is a web UI. We will need to validate programmitcally in Node.js)
Schematron validation to support: [login to view URL]
Job winner can be from any country but must have very clear written and verbal English. Some of this will be done by pairing with me or my business partner. When interviewing I will want to audio chat about the project.
I'm posting this as an hourly job. Please send:
* A range of hours you think this will take you
* Why you think it will take that long
* What other projects have you done that's similar to this
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello? I have read your description. I can provide great result that you are asking for as I have rich experiences in here. Could you please open your chat box for me? Let's get the great result together. Thanks.