Let me tell you a bit about what we do. We are a company which creates interfaces for Medical intakes in the hospital. So when you go to the hospital for a surgery with a digital intake in which patients get an email with a link. When they click the link they are taken through our "Medical Experience", which is a series of informative screens, 3D-models, and animations of the surgery, and questions we ask the patient.
We currently need someone for whom the focus will be front-end, but there's also plenty to do on the backend also.
I've got a couple questions:
1. Do you have experience with React? Can you share me some references? What I want is responsive front-ends with nice look and feel.
2. How is your previous experience with [url removed, login to view]
3. What was the most complex system you've ever worked on, and why was it complex?
4. Do you also write unit tests?
5. What other skills do you have?
Thank you in advance.
Please start your cover letter with 'actions speak louder than words' so that I can skip spam.