We have a Node.js Forward proxy and need to have this running on a Digital Ocean droplet.
We want to use a Docker Compose file that does the following
1. Creates SSL Certificate created and installed using Lets Encrypt.
2. Sets up App to be working on Port 80 and 443.
3. Sets up PM2 to run the app permanently.
4. Automatically renews the SSL Certificate before expiry.
5. Optionally, Nginx can be used in front of the node.js app as reverse proxy and send to node.js app which then does forward.
The project requirements are Docker Compose file with instructions on how to use this.
The requirement for us is to enter the domain and IP address for the droplet and the docker compose does the rest. We want to deploy this many times so easily entering domain and ip for each time we deploy.
We will provide a Droplet for you to do testing on and then provide us the final code.
The end project must work on [login to view URL]
Also if request is sent to [login to view URL] then need to force to use [login to view URL]
Thanks in advance and let us know any questions.
Budget for this is $50. If you have this done in less than 24 hours then you can earn a $25 bonus.
Please see the attached node.js app that works as a forward proxy.