We are hiring an experienced Node.js developer.
- 5+ years experience
- clear code writing style
- strong knowledge async/sync/callback/promises
- Node.js v10.x/v12.x
- REST/API experience
- GIT knowledge
- understanding of microservice architectures
- direct reporting to team members
- availability through messengers (Skype, Jabber, Meet, Hangouts)
- experience with AWS services and AWS Lambda (serverless)
Your first project will be the migration of a deprecated API that is implemented in several AWS Lambda scripts.
One of our service providers ([login to view URL]) switched off their old RESTfull API to a newer GraphQL API ([login to view URL]).
Our scripts need to be re-coded to work with the new API.
For the initial project we assume 20 hours of work. After completion you will be working on several different projects and implementations.
Please send your CV/GIT/Project references.