- Desktop Application using node.js backend, electron as frontend and graphics with html.
- Multi-language - using text file to translate what is on the screen
- The application enable to detect the Software and Firmware versions of the hardware device and allow for upgrade to latest version
- The application must be compatible and working in multi-platforms in Windows, Linux and Mac
- Device Integration (communication with the hardware device using the HID protocol via the nodehid library for node.js. All settings in the applications must be integrated and saved in the device connected.
Deliverables: Built application with all necessary source files which can be built and resulting in the same built as supplied. No hidden loading or sub-loading of program code, modules, html, text or graphics from other sites or IP addresses other than by our site.
Page 1: software loading
Page 2: select device for configuration
Page 3: functional settings (main page for all the settings to be done and saved here)
Page 4: settings
Timeframe: 2-3 weeks