We are looking for someone to *quickly* build some sample apps that use Node.js and Redis. We are thinking about 15 *really simple* apps.
- But all apps need to have a nice UI.
- These apps will showcase different features of Redis.
- You need to add 1-click-deploy buttons to Heroku, AWS, Azure, GCloud (Cloud Run), Vercel and Netlify (i.e. Heroku button, GCloud button,
- AWS button and so on) on the ReadMe page for people to deploy.
- Each app needs to have clear comments and follow latest coding standards. Each app needs to show architecture diagram of how it works and clear instructions that shows how to run it locally and against Redis cloud.
- Must follow Redis Patterns and best practices [login to view URL]
Here is the list of the apps:
1. Super basic Express app that has Redis to show caching
2. Super basic Express chat app that shows Redis Pub-Sub. The UI should look nice and modern but simple.
3. Super basic Express app that shows how to use Redis as a session store
4. Super basic Express app that shows how to use Redis
5. Simple twitter app
6. A HackerNews like app (should support voting, commenting, threads, user registration) See: [login to view URL] for ideas.
7. A simple Twitter like app. See: [login to view URL](Should use Pub-sub and should be realtime). The UI should be basic but should look like a Modern Twitter.
8. A simple web-applications. See: [login to view URL]
9. A multi-tenant application
10. An app to show rate-limiting
11. Use RediSearch Module (will provide more details)
12. Use RedisJson Module (will provide more details)
13. Use RedistimeSeries(will provide more details)
14. Use RedisBloom module(will provide more details)
..This list is not final but should give you an idea. The code for most of these apps are already present on the internet and so shouldn't be super hard. But all these apps code must follow best practices and must have clean code and nice modern UI. We are not expecting fancy UI but something that's nice and modern. And most importantly, these apps must have 1-click-deploy buttons for all the clouds and should use environment variables to quickly connect to Redis cloud and run on those platforms.
36 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $35/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Raja R. I'm a MERN Stack Developer who have enough experienced skill for 8+ years. So I can do it. If hired me I will make the best result in a short time. Please contact me and discussion details. Best. Karen