I am looking for a very experienced full-stack engineer who can architect, build and deploy a messaging project requiring deep and hands-on knowledge of AWS ecosystem and deployment, Python or Node.js, puppeteer, Slack API, Lambda, DynamoDB or RDS, and EC2.
Please provide examples of your project and highlight your experience with the technologies above. Also, provide your answers to the following:
1. How did you use Slack API in your most complex project?
2. How did you use puppeteer in your most challenging project?
3. How many parallel sessions of Chromium can you run on EC2 medium instance with a single tab on each?
4. Tell me about your experience with AWS Lambda? And why did you choose instead of other options?
5. Would you do Node.js or Python? What frameworks would you use for the frontend (admin panel)?