To be discussed depending on working hours and time you can commit. You can either receive an equity in the company or standard hourly pay depending on your preference
Competitive Salary / Equity in the company. Working hours are completely flexible work when you can adding commits for specific tasks to our GitHub repository. You will be working with a team of likeminded node.js developers.
You will be working on a project called Cooking On Gas which is an auto checkout bot and raffle bot for the sneaker and streetwear industry. With a specific focus on the resale market. It helps our users to secure items which they otherwise wouldn’t be able to get. These items then resale for 100s of pounds over the retail price which helps our users to make a large profit.
You can checkout our twitter here
[login to view URL]
The ideal candidate must have:
* Detailed knowledge of node.js
* Experience developing applications
* Proficient with using code versioning tools such as Git/GitHus
Not essential but great if you have prior experience in
* Experience of working with 3rd party APIs
* Knowledge on Captcha token harvesting
* Knowledge on Cookie harvesting
* Team player willing to undertake different tasks
* Keen attention to detail, ensuring expected quality output is met
* Flexible approach to tasks and ability to multi-task
* Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organising and prioritising your workload
* The ability to work to tight deadlines, deal with pressure and change
* Personable and approachable, with good communication skills
* Interest in the sneaker industry and Fashion.