A node.js server which delivers a website (with subpages) via http from a specific directory.
The node.js server should accept http requests from the website and then execute a node.js script and report the result (more scripts and requests possible)
Furthermore, the node.js server should be able to handle two database connections ([login to view URL] and mongodb).
- Current node.js version (LTS 12.14.1)
- Should be executable on Windows (but uncompiled code is needed to extend it)
- Message if node.js is not installed (open browser for download)
- Should nevertheless also be executable under Linux
- http requests to the server should be possible and also extendable. depending on the request a node.js script should be executed which then executes an http response (2 examples are enough to extend it ourself)
- Connection to [login to view URL] and mongodb database implemented. The config files for the DB connection should be available via the web interface (simple page can be taken over by the user afterwards) also a example page with data connection between the databases with the webinterface
- code in english well documented
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €207 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am a senior system admin and server engineer with 15 years experience. I have read the project requirements. looking forward to discuss. Best Regards Sudhanva