(1) The website must have more than two pages.
(2) The computer must be able to deal cards randomly, and the user can specify how many pokers are dealt each time and how many times.
(3) The number and type of cards received by the user each time needs to be stored in a database. (Preferably mongodb)
(4) The user can check the history.
(5) The website needs to be deployed on a free platform, then send us the source code and the domain name after deployment.
(5) Budget in the range of $50~$100
(6) Work must be completed within 3 to 4 days
(7) Submit a daily progress report on the work （Important!）
This is a very simple website development that only requires the user to be able to select the number of poker cards and then the computer randomly deals the cards to the user in random order. It just needs to be able to perform the above functions and display the user's cards and history.