We are looking for senior iOS engineer with >4 years of iOS experience to work on a 3 month in-person contract at Horizons.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead lectures in small and large classroom environments 3-4x a week
- Lead team of junior staff in building new curriculum efforts
- Mentor, coach, train, and work with students on software engineering projects
This contract would run from Feb. 15 - May 5th.
A bit about us:
We are building the modern technology university. Our programs break barriers in accessibility while providing unmatched short and long-term ROI. We currently run a 2 year, tuition-free software engineering program located in San Francisco.
We've been profitable from day 1. Taught > 200 students and believe we can 30x our top-line in 3 years. We're also backed by some awesome folks at Social Capital and Kima Ventures.
- Have a demonstrated interest in mentoring and coaching junior engineers
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Are energized by working with people!
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Several years running production iOS apps at large companies.