We are looking for somebody with experience using Adobe Illustrator. We regularly need to design and update maps for train tours around the world.
We are looking for someone who would be able to update these maps using Illustrator on an ongoing basis. I have uploaded three files for you to review.
- [url removed, login to view] is a sample of the finished map
- [url removed, login to view] is an example of the Illustrator file you would be using for editing
- Map [url removed, login to view] is an example map specification (it doesn't match the map I've provided, but shows an example of how your map would be presented to you). You would be required to read through this and create a map following this formula.
The actual 'map' itself will usually be provided. You would just need to plot the train route on to it.
Would this be something you are able to do? If so, please could you let me know:
- How long creating one of these maps using supplied specs would take you
- Whether you would be able to do these one-off or on an ongoing basis