We are looking for someone to have the following done for us on an ongoing basis:
The individual would be involved in 3 major tasks:
2. Social Media
3. Forums and Online Q&A
You would be expected to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
We have a website we're looking to push into top spot in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
We have several keywords utilized by us and other competitors. Without that much SEO, we are already in the second and third pages, but we'd like the Top 5 spot for all relevant keywords. This would include on-site and offsite SEO.
You would be given a list of up to 50 keywords to tackle monthly.
We would like an ongoing partnership, however, SEO should follow:
&acirc;€¢ -No SEO Spam techniques
&acirc;€¢ No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
&acirc;€¢ No unethical methods
&acirc;€¢ Links must be from UK based websites.
&acirc;€¢ Links must be from English language websites only.
&acirc;€¢ Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
&acirc;€¢ Links must be permanent
&acirc;€¢ One-way links only
&acirc;€¢ No paid traffic sites.
&acirc;€¢ -No banned sites, violent, illegal sites, etc.
&acirc;€¢ Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
&acirc;€¢ Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
&acirc;€¢ Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
&acirc;€¢ Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
&acirc;€¢ Prefer authoritative domains (.[url removed, login to view])
&acirc;€¢ No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
&acirc;€¢ No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
&acirc;€¢ No use of automated software or bots.
&acirc;€¢ No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
&acirc;€¢ We'd like to be updated with frequent reports. Excel format preferential.
1. Post links to relevant online articles on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
2. Post links from our blog regularly to Facebook and Twitter accounts.
3. Search relevant keywords and hashtags e.g. #university #student #studentlife and follow people tweeting with these hashtags, search for recommended follows with these terms and follow them too.
4. Search for more specific phrases and hashtags around your area e.g. &acirc;€œstudy advice&acirc;€, &acirc;€œhelp with study&acirc;€ or #essays or #dissertations and engage in specific 1-2-1 exchanges with those struggling using voice 2 as above.
5. Friend 20+ people who like our Facebook page with the message &acirc;€œHi, noticed you liked my page, really appreciate that and want you to know you can talk to me any time one to one if you have worries of questions about student life &acirc;€“ we&acirc;€™re here to help!&acirc;€ or similar. Join 5 new student groups, interact in a value add/non sales way as soon as you are accepted (content post). We will repeat this each month.
1. Open accounts on online forums.
2. Interact with people discussing topics covering the subjects we cover.
3. Register our website on related and unrelated business sites, directories and review websites.
4. Post articles on our blog based on a delivery schedule. Articles would be provided.
5. Post articles on external article websites for link building.