Hi sajan2004 !
We are coming to you because we would like to launch a website for the European Market (ready to be implemented on several languages), that it would be very similar to Freelancer's one. Main features:
- We are not asking for commissions but a flat rate (payment system much more simplified, just a paypal payment)
- Both entreprises and freelancers can offer their services for a project placing a bid.
- We only want customers can post a project, and freelancers/companies place bids.
- Customers evaluates freelancers/companies after the project, and vice versa.
- Code optimized
- Integration with social networks(facebook/twitter/Google+)
- Users receive emails after actions on the site (when they get bids, or get registered, or they post a project,&acirc;€&brvbar;). Just a normal mailing system as usual.
I would like to know which will be the budget for a project like this. Our idea is to develop the site on English language, and we will traslate ourselves the site to other languages as Spanish/French/German for our local customers. Maybe a CMS as Drupal could be a good idea to implement the project and we can keep the site afterwards. What do you think?
First of all, please let us know if you are interested on it. If so, let us know how you work, what kind of documents you need from us to start to implement the site, deadlines, and of course the price.
That's all from us. Please, keep in touch!!
Luis Picurelli & Hector Badal