Online Sales Manager at [url removed, login to view] (5-10h/week, remote)
<--this is a quite narrow profile, you need to have relevant experience in online media sales-->
[url removed, login to view] is building a Web2.0 travel guide with a responsible mindset, collaboratively sourced from users and travellers around the world. At [url removed, login to view] we don’t just talk about responsibility, we act, by giving at least 50% of our profits to environmental, social and cultural projects.
Our 100% remote team works from around the world on our silently launched beta, and we want your support to get off the ground. We are a small, open-minded, and dedicated team looking for a few good people to work independently at the workplace of their choice - be it a beach in Goa, a cafe in Paris or your bedroom in San Francisco.
If you are passionate about sustainable travel and would like to help us create this responsible, inclusive and free travel guide we want to hear from you.
[url removed, login to view] is going to establish a limited sponsorship model with selected, responsible partners. You are working on the development and sales of this specific [url removed, login to view] sponsorship model. Your first task is to identify potential online media agencies and sign exclusive sales deals in the US, the UK and Germany. Afterwards supervision and monitoring of this relationsship is your main task. Direct sales activities are not yet planned. You have your own responsibility and you have a high degree of freedom. You coordinate your work with one founder of Earth.org.
- Research of potential international online media agencies.
- Contact and account management for international online media agencies.
- Design of social campaigns on [url removed, login to view] without business background.
- Development of product features (including the supervision of the technical development) related to the implementation of business models, with support of other team members.
- You need to have at least one year of relevant experience in online sales, ideally inside an online media agency.
- You have a strong internet affinity.
- You are totally dedicated to your job and work 100% self motivated.
- Strong grasp of the English language.
- Ideally you have experience in working remotely.
- You have strong cross-cultural skills and share our environmental, social and cultural friendly mindset.
Working times: We expect 5-10 h/week
Payment: Basic payment and variable payment
Time horizon: part-time, minimum 12 months, preferable long-term
See all [url removed, login to view] open positions here: [url removed, login to view]
Do you want to support [url removed, login to view] but don't recognize yourself in this job description or cannot fulfill the commitment at this point? Please have a look at our list for small projects you can pick at any time: [url removed, login to view];t=13