investigate SSL TLS v1.2 client server handshake error
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
Project Title: Investigate SSL TLS v1.2 client server handshake error
We are looking for an experienced professional to investigate and resolve the SSL TLS v1.2 client server handshake error that we are currently facing. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of SSL/TLS protocols and experience working with Apache, Nginx, or IIS servers. Please, submit a bid only if you are an expert in SSL TLS v1.2. Once the issue is resolved I release the money. The specific of this project is that there is no error message from the client side, it just rejects the Server Hello because it doesn't like something related to the Certificate or the Server Key. The details might not be available due to the commercial secret, this makes investigation a bit more complex. However, for the expert in SSL TLS it shouldn't be a problem to figure what is going on wrong.
- In-depth knowledge of SSL/TLS protocols, specifically v1.2
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve handshake failure issues
- Ability to access and modify server configuration files
- Analyze the current SSL/TLS configuration for the server
- Identify the root cause of the handshake failure error
- Implement necessary changes to resolve the error and ensure secure client server communication
- Document the process and provide recommendations for future improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with SSL/TLS protocols, particularly v1.2
- Familiarity with server configuration files and ability to modify them
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
ID Projek: #37221889
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $158 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I am the best here! Please check out my profile and see what others have to say about the work I've done related to the skills you're looking for. Hope to work together soon. Thanks!
Hi! Im a cybersecurity expert with over 10 years of experiencie working with digital certificates among others, im expert in SSL authentication so i would expect it would not be difficult to find your issue. Regards!