You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Please describe your experience with porting OpenSSH server to VxWorks with finishing securityShell.
2. Please rate your expertise with Pure C and Makefile.
3. Which of the tasks mentioned in the job post are you most experienced in?
4. Which are you least experienced with or would pose a challenge?
5. What is your current availability? How much time can you dedicate to this project?
We are looking for an experienced VxWorks RTOS, SSH freelancer for this project. Do you have what it takes to finish this project?
- Write a project proposal of how to implement the OpenSSH server, in order to directly communicate with our firmware, not VxWorks Shell;
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects;
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code (phase-based documents);
- Be able to overlap with Hong Kong business hours to keep in touch and collaborate efficiently.
- You must have the real experience on porting OpenSSH server to VxWorks with finishing securityShell;
- You must use Pure C with Makefile at command environment to develop it;
- Good communication skills, particularly the ability to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail and work under pressure;
- Responsible and analytical with problem-solving skills;
- Team-working skills in a virtual team.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $130020 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am a student and i expert in this work and my experience of 5 years ago and i bilivi that you will give me a chance and i like this work Thanks