Operations Management and Factors Affecting Productivity
Maduro Cleaning is a small organization that provides cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. As a small organization, the owner assigns crews of two, three, or four employees to jobs each morning but the owner does not have a good method of determining a reasonable amount of time that each cleaning should take. The owner decided to keep data on job times and crew sizes in the hopes of developing a productivity measure.
Address the following requirements:
· Calculate which of the crew sizes has the best productivity per worker and explain your method.
· Evaluate your outcome and the possible reasons that would explain those results.
· Project what the productivity might be for a crew size of five and explain your reasoning.
Crew Size Avg: Productivity per Crew
· 2: 3765 square meters per day
· 3: 4915 square meters per day
· 4: 6309 square meters per day
· Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
· Formatted according to APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
· It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Review the grading rubric
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $27 untuk pekerjaan ini
This is something i have been doing in developing Company Exposition Manuals in my Airline career, I would like to give it a try and will surely provide u with great results.