What I am looking for is a way to make a customized opt-in mail list for my web site. The way it would need to work is this:
1. A user comes to my site and enters their information into the fields to opt-in for future mailings. Plus they also have a field(s) to enter their friend's information (as many as they want), to receive the same mailing.
2. Once they click submit, then that automatically generates an e-mail from our site to those friends, uniquely inviting them individually to join their friend (who is named in the subject line), to come to the site and sign up.
3. There would need to be some way (a database perhaps), that keeps track of all this, because there may be some of the friends who get the e-mail and want to be taken off any future mailings. So they will need to be able to opt out.
4. On my end, I would need access to information telling me, who has opted in, plus who referred them if they should opt in as well.
5. other features that would be very helpful wold be the ability to have statistics on who opens their e-mails, comes to the site from the link in the e-mails, opts in and opts out.
I build web sites, but this is just outside the fringes of my knowledge. Would appreciate the help.