I have an osCommerce wholesale webshop where customers can order technical equipment they need for implementing security solutions with their clients.
The salesrep's have another online tool (based on CodeCharge in PHP) which they use to create online offers/proposals for bigger customers.
Both tools use the same productlist. Only difference is price/reduction calculations.
We now need to move these 2 tools together. So ideally osCommerce has to be tweaked so salesrep's can logon to OSC and make a proposal for a certain customer. The logique is already build in the existing php page, but have to be migrated to osc.
Some key requirements are:
- reduction scheme's for customers, customer groups, products, product groups
- auto reference creation based on sales, client, date
- proposal print to pdf including product images + saved version on the server
- products needs to be manual reordered on final proposal
- reuse of previous proposals
This will most likely be a phased project, so preferred skills are:
1. CodeCharge (yessoftware) in a PHP-Mysql-Apache environment, in order to understand current development and continue dev in this environment
2. osCommerce expertise (latest version [url removed, login to view])
3. PDF convertor expertise (fpdf or other languages)
4. In logn therm, we're thinking about migrating to Magento. So knowledge of Magento is an asset.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $720 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB. Regards Manu