I have several OSCommerce/Cre-Loaded Sites
I want to centralize the administration of thes sites.
I thought off this:
A program/script that reads the orders (with a paid status) from the different shops (by button push or cron).
The program makes his own orderlist with an autoincrement order number.
The program generates PDF invoice files and packingslips.
Invoices can be send by email or can be printed.
A settings menu:
- Here you can add/remove/edit a site that should be read out for orders.
- I think of the database-settings, but also inserting a logo and text for the header and footer of the invoice
- Possibility of setting/resetting the startingnumber of the invoices
A order/invoice menu
- It gives a list of orders with the possibility to send or print it
- There must be a possibility to make an invoice by hand (with the choosing of the layout/store)
- It only must accept orders with a certain payment status (maybe in the settings?)
Any other ideas are very welcome
10 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
Hello, we are web applicaiton experts, we have strong experience on this kind of projects, i have read your requirements carefully, let's do it for you. Thanks!