I'm looking for an OS Commerce guru to develop a credits system for a project I'm working on. Similar to that offered by [url removed, login to view] (The credits system not the project). The idea is that credit packages will be offered as products for purchase to customers, which can be added and configured from the OS commerce admin panel. The more the customer is willing to spend, the cheaper the credits. So for example, if they buy a $100 credit package they get 100 credits. If the buy a $200 credit package they get 250 credits. Price and amount of credits per package must be configurable and unlimited packages must be able to be added. Credits can then be used to purchase services from the site. Credits purchased, spent and amount left must be trackable from the client account area and admin panel by user. They will have an expiration date which will be configurable from the admin panel (Globally not individually). Expiration date must be displayed in both the admin and client area. For expiration, will need the ability to set a time or leave blank for no expiration. Cost of services must be shown by both price and number of credits, so if a customer looks at a service (Which will be a product in oscommerce), cost will be shown as standard price per unit and credits per unit. Therefore, need the ability to add products to the site via the admin panel by both price and number of credits (Credit packages need to be added as products by price only). Need option to enable/disable credit system. Client will have the option to choose how to pay at checkout (Credits or standard pricing). Shopping cart must show totals as both standard price and number of credits required. If the customer doesn't have enough credits to cover the services they've ordered at checkout, then they must be given have the option to buy more. The number of credits they have left will be displayed at checkout, so for example, if a client buy's a service which costs £100 or 100 credits, amount of available credits will be displayed to show them status. So say they have 200 credits left then they can go ahead and purchase. If they don't have enough credits left and they chosen to pay by credits then there needs to be some kind of flag to tell them to buy more. If a customer purchases a service via credits, on completion of transaction, they will be sent an email telling them how many credits they have left. PM me if you need further information.
Change to OSCommerce Credits Module Requirements:
I've developed a test site of how I'd like the system to work, and will PM all those that have bid a link so they can see what's needed. Here's an update to the requirements…
For information, I'm happy to apply the module if detailed instructions can be provided as I've heavily modified some of the default OS pages. Also this will allow me to understand what's been done.
Updated client requirements.
1. Upon login, you'll notice that the used is directed straight to a customised version of OSCommerces My Account. From here I'd like the amount of credits available to be listed as a line item in the My Credits table some how. If a user has not bought any credits then it shall display 0. So a line that says – Number of available credits = 0. Something like that.
2. When you click on "Buy credits" from the my credits table, your directed to a products category called credits. At the moment there's only 1 product available for order (It's a dev system). On this page, I intend to add all the credit packages customers can buy (From the admin panel as previous requirements). This form needs to be modified, so that when they click on the buy button for say 1000 credits, customers are directed straight to the checkout page… I know this can be done in the admin panel, but this is not how I want it to work for the work requests. They must be separate. It's important to also note that I want to completely separated work requests and credits, so that If someone buys a credits package then it won't be listed under the Overview – Submitted work requests and if someone click on 'view credit statement' as in 3, then the work request are not displayed. Technically there currently all products and I don't want them to be.… That's a must… I'm happy to amend the buy credits link if needed.
3. When a user clicks on View credits balance, I want a new form similar the one you get when you click the View all my open and completed work requests' (At the moment it simply links to the credits packages page, I did that for testing). It will show number of credits available to use. Credits purchased. a table that will show order reference numbers and amount of credits used to order for all submitted work requests. Expiry date of credit packages purchased (As previous requirements). Credit status – This specks to how the credits will be purchased and used. As I'm going to accept orders via paypal or cheque, I'd like the ability to 'Approve' credits (From the admin panel) once they've been ordered to ensure I have the money for the packages purchased before they can be used. Once approved they can by used to buy services. Until there approved they can't be used.
4. Checkout for credit packages – I'm looking for a separate checkout for the credit packages. If you go through an order one of my services via cheque, you'll notice that the success page talks about what to do next. I'd like a separate success page for credit packages where I can have some text that explains how the process works (As detailed in 3).
5. When you click on submit work request, your taken to the work request product category. I'd like this page change to add quantity and description to each product (There's currently only 1 as this is a dev environment). Quantity will be listed as '# of images'. I also want 2 total's box's added one for cost in £'s one for cost in credits on each product so that if a user enters 1000 as the # of images for the skimming product, the cost (£70 or say 1000 credits) will automatically be calculated in these box's. Buy now button after each product is to be removed The idea is that the user will go down each service adding number of images required to each. Cost and credits required totals will be calculated on the fly and a total for the order will be displayed at the bottom in both price and credits. The idea being that the user will automatically know how much there order will cost in both £'s and credits. If no quantity is added to the # of images box then the default will be 0. I'd also like a checkout button added to the bottom of this page one to buy using credits, one to buy using £'s. If either button is clicked, then the user automatically directed to the checkout_shipping.php page. On the checkout_payment.php (Payment information), the chosen payment type will be automatically added. So a credits option needs to be added to the payment methods table. If £'s chosen as the payment type, it'll default to paypal as the payment option. At this stage the way payment is taken needs to come it to it's own. If paypal/check is choosen then checkout stays as it currently is. If credits chosen there needs to be a new checkout process developed so that the amount in credits is automatically taken from the users credit balance. If not enough credits avaiaalbe, the users needs to be given the option to buy more. Once bought the checkout process continues….
6. All other requirements remain the same…
Admin requirements update
1. I'd like credit packages and work requests as separate links under the catalog area rather than just catagories/products… See client requirements to understand why.
2. All other requirements are the same.
More details can be discussed during the development.
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1117 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir/Madam, We request you to have a look at the PMB for a detailed proposal. Thanks & Regards, Sunny Jasper Mathews Manager Sales, Miracle Studios Pvt. Ltd. [url removed, login to view]