- You need to have your own working copy of oscommerce.
- Be able to following instructions carefully and ask questions whenever something is not clear to you.
- Have the ability to pinpoint the code you require in order to make the required changes.
- Work on tight deadlines, estimate how much time you require, and keep those commitments.
- Treat all code as confidential and do not distribute in any form to other parties.
What I provide:
- Clear instructions about my requirements, text descriptions, and often graphic mock ups when necessary.
- Prompt payment upon tested/working code completion.
- On-going work.
In order to know whether or not you actually read this AND you pay attention to details, please type the following somewhere in your bid, "I understand your requirements and I am very knowledgeable in osc and php coding"
Current projects required (please bid on this work as a whole):
Title: Payment processor mods
(possible source files involved: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view])
a) The credit card selection currently offers the following payment options: Amex, Discover, Mastercard, Visa. The current default is Amex. I need a new default added called, "Please select credit card"
b) The various boxes on the [url removed, login to view] page are too far apart. I need to tighten up this page as well as add a second " Continue Checkout Procedure" button right under the, "Select preferred payment" box.
c) In the credit card section, I need code added to prevent a customer from clicking the "Continue Checkout Procedure" if they did not enter all their credit card information (e.g. cc type, number, expiry, and cvv number).