I installed an ms2 version of OSC, implemented quite some contributions and now I am getting stuck since there are more and more contributions overlaying each other. I have the following problems:
- in product info I implemented previous next buttons which sort according to product_id instead of product name
- my invoice in admin is perfect, but the invoice sent in the email does not show order totals (shipping, tax, subtotal and total) and does not attach the terms and conditions anymore
- when I check out without account, the order process does not fully close when the worldpay module is used. With normal checkout with registration everything works fine
- The sold out contribution (shows product with 0 in product number in catalogue but with a non active button "sold out") is working in product info, but not in the catalogue which is show via the contribution product list columns.
In addition I am trying to implement a "view details" button for products with attributes which also clashes with the columns solution.
- The shop is also running in Japanese and there I have the problem that all emails in Japanese have an unreadable header (wrong language encoding), the body is fine. Also in the admin section, there are parts where you can enter Japanese, but once you save it, it is unreadable.
I can deliver more information about exact files and code sections where the problems are for each single item.