We need a painter in Leesburg, AL 35983 area to paint an iron door.
In order to complete the job properly the painter has to do:
1. Cover properly all areas that not going to be paint it as floors, carpet etc. with; paper, plastic etc.
2. Repair some damage on door, sand and remove rust. (if needed)
3. Apply primer on damage areas.
4. Paint two coats of the finish Alkyd Enamel.
5. Clean all work areas providing a professional finish.
We provide paint and other supplies.
This job has $50 tip to cover miscellaneous expenses like gas, food, etc.