Scope of work
● Electronic circuit schematic
● Component Package Selection.
● Component Placement.
● PCB layout.
● Fabrication file generation
Overview of the product
Detect intrusion and trigger a loud alarm
The functionality of this product is broken down into modules-
Module1: Door Sensor
● Magnetic door sensor with Reed Switch to detect opening and closing of a door
● Houses a RF transmitter to broadcast a signal (may be 433MHz)
● A tiny programmable MCU with low deep power down current and quick wake up times using interrupts that is able to store a code and transmit along with the signal (Firmware is not part of this project)
● Two push buttons for custom functionality
● Runs on a 3V LI-ion button cell
Module2: RF Receiver
● Continuously listens for transmitted signals from the transmitter.
● A tiny programmable MCU to trigger some functionality when a matching code is detected.
● Runs on AC power. So, a stable DC step down converter to 5v/3.3v is needed. It should also have enough power to drive a loud alarm and warning LEDs up to 20W.
● A push button and two indicator LEDs (tiny LEDs different from warning LEDs above) on the board.