This prototype will have to be compatible to be manufactured with the JLCPCB manufacturing and assembly services.
Modular Kicad Schematics with a high standard of commenting and layout.
PCB layout in a standard square form factor max 4 layers compatible with JLCPCB manufacturing standards.
All associated gerbers, boms and pnp files required to manufacture.
All parts and practices should be followed to allow for the best ESD protection, magnetic isolation and opto isolation where applicable.
- ESP32-WROVER with LAN8720 and ETHERNET RJ45 ( The esp 32 antenna should have no pcb contact behind it)
- RJ45 jack should have LEDs
- 2x 5v Relays with opto isolation spdt 10A @ 240VAC (Broken out with screw terminals)
- 2x RS485 interfaces (broken out with screw terminals)
- 4x GPIO pins (broken out with screw terminals)
- Du Pont pin breakout for JTAG comms
- USB connection for programming and usb2serial comms.
- 2x user interface buttons connected to io on esp32
- 1x rgb smd led