We need someone who can start working on a schematic, after that schematic is done, make a PCB.
You need to find parts and where to put those.
Make Numbers on the PCB and send me a List of what component put on which number on the board. You will work on a new project to build custom PCB's for use in data center applications. This is a Freelance job offer but a possibility of a long-term position.
- EXPERIENCE IN MAKING YOUR OWN SCHEMATICS AND DESIGNING CUSTOM PCB's.
- Broad knowledge about common chips
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to demonstrate your ideas
- You know how to wire chips together and prototyping work
- Working with different type of interfaces in a Multi-Layer PCB (Like Ethernet, USB and so on)
- Good command in English language so the communication is always clear.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Salary is Negotiable upon interview and is very depending on the skills.
- We are able to pay out every week, even on holidays!
- Creative Work in a changing environment, not every day is the same.
- Able to meet deadlines and can give constant updates.
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Direct and simple communication via E-Mail, Skype and Google-Drive.
If you are happy with that please send us a message and mention the typical bus used for all sorts of application and data transfer that is wildly used in near every computer.
[Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users]
We are happy to hear from you!
May P.-rbit GmbH
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $191 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have more than 6 years experience in embedded systems and PCB design with eagle and altium design software. so I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.
Dear you, I am an engineer with 7 year to design circuit in Altium. I have knowledge abiut MCU, PA, FILTER, DC-DC, the communication standard like can, i2c, spi... I want to have a long-term relationship. Brg!
Hello, I am an embedded systems engineer experienced in microcontrollers such as pic, stm32, AVR. I am also PCB design expert. I want to work with you, waiting for your messages.