We require a mailing list system to be developed for our exclusive use. The mailing list system MUST use MySQL as its backend. This means that most content will be saved and taken from a MySQL database.
Functionality we require:
1. Mailing list must be written in either Perl, Python, or C/C++. We do NOT require a web-based front-end. This will be a separate project on its own.
2. Mailing list will receive emails by means of piping. This means that emails will be processed real-time. I have attached the script "emailparser.pl" that will parse emails by means of piping (reading from STDIN). However, [url removed, login to view] does NOT support attachments yet. Feel free to use this as a reference point.
3. Mailing list must support attachments and multipart mail. Preferably also supports Unicode content.
4. Mailing list will save its archive into a MySQL database. All content is saved into the database. However, attachments are still saved to the filesystem. The database will only contain references to where on the filesystem the attachment was stored.
5. Mailing list subscription list must be stored in the database.
6. All mailing list options must be store in the database and retrievable from the database.
7. Code MUST be commented in legible English. Simple comments and short notes ARE acceptable.
8. Subscription must have the following modes that are simply options in the database: requires owner approval, requires subscriber approval (double opt-in), requires both subscriber and owner approval, doesn't require any approval.
9. Mailing list system must be based on templates. This means that the owner can set a template for digest and for individual emails. There needs to be templates for: "awaiting approval", "welcoming message", "daily digest", "individual emails", etc.
10. The system MUST be modular. This means that the core mailing list but be in a Perl package (if using perl), Python library (if using python) or shared library (if using C++).
System must be delivered to be fully working with instructions to install, if any.
We can provide the coder with non-root access to a personal development machine that includes Python 2.3, Perl 5.8.5, and basic C/C++ Libraries.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $77 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am interested in your project,I have checked all your requirement, I will give you the best solution in C/C++/Perl/CGI/Python/MySQL/Linux. Please open a private message board for further discussion. Thanks.