Hello to everyone,
the developer should know elements of, or even play MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE
Requirements for the bot
- be able to take log transactions and transaction numbers (screenshots)
- save credit balances of buyers/sellers (by account name) to 2 decimal places (ex. 0.23) in the MySQL database
- Be able to sell CERTAIN CARDS for CERTAIN PRICES (foil or normal) (seperate value for every card in the game)(cards are bought and sold using "event tickets" or "tix" which are each worth a dollar.
- Be able to “BUY” certain cards for certain prices (foil or normal) (same as above)
- Able to set different prices on different cards, up to 3 decimal places. (For example, 8.125)
- automatically log in to the MTGO client (in case of server crash)
- post advertising messages every X seconds/minutes in the Marketplace and Casual Trade Room (type "/join casual" to access)
- Price is Negotiable, I will pay higher for better quality if needed, just let me know if your interested. I will pay immediately via Paypal or any useable service upon completion.
MTGO info and download available here: [url removed, login to view]
I do not have a spare account. The programmer will have to access to the live game by making an acount.
Again, I need the bot to quickly/efficently search SPECIFIC cards that are imputed into a database (cards I need). Then display the price offered for the card as they are choosen by the bot. On the selling side, when a player chooses a card of mine he wants, it will give him the price for that card and a running tally of the total for all the cards he has choosen thus far.
If you are unfamilar with this game it will make this slightly harder, but not impossible. You can download this game and go into one of the message boards on "trading" You will see most of those posts are bots. The basic bot that everyone has (yatbot) can only buy-sell x for y and visa-versa.
Look at these bots, you will see the yatbat is a simple bot that cannot recognize specifc cards, then there are other bots (super-bot, smart-bot...ect) You should find these "smart bot's" and study the strengths of the diffrent ones, ive seen some really fast ones.
**important** the bot should also have some way of altering/changing prices for buying and selling of cards (possibly an admin feature).
Thank you for your help. Hope to hear from you soon :-)